High Strength Double Cores Anchor Sling
Name: Rhino MAX
Structure: 12 Strands
Category: ANCHOR AND POSITION
This equipment has been made as anchoring device, which consists of load bearing Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene/HMPE rope as a core, and outside wear-resisting tube, which protects the core.
The breaking force of this equipment exceeds EN795B 2012 & CEN / TS 16415 2013 standard and is 36 kN+36 kN. And it's got a weight you wouldn't expect. It floats in water and does not absorb water. It is still very light even when used in humid environments.
- The inner core is made of two independently tested and certified Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE) strands, providing maximum strength and durability.
- The outer layer is made of a polyamide sheath, ensuring exceptional abrasion resistance to protect the inner core.
- With a tensile strength exceeding 60kN and a secure working load of 600KG, it rivals steel wire ropes in strength while being only 1/7th of the weight.
- Its unique structure allows it to float on water without absorbing water, making it highly suitable for use in harsh weather conditions or wet environments.
- The engineering design of Rhino MAX exceeds European fall protection system standards, specifically designed for multi-user scenarios, making it ideal for teamwork environments.
- EN795B 2012 & CEN / TS 16415 2013 & GB 30862-2014 obtained three recognized standards.
- Diameter: 6mm+6mm
- Material: UHWMPE
- Breaking force: 36kN+36kN
- Secure working load: 600kg
- Length: 80/120/150/200cm
- Weight: 110/140/170/215g
- Standard: CEN/TS 16415:2013 EN795B GB30862-2014